Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Cont. and More

Jon got cufflinks from me for Valentine's and yet again, as with all holidays, birthdays, anniversarys and so on, he outdid me with this painting of Duke for the baby room...

He included damask, which is one my favorite designs, in the color we're using on the baby's walls...
And since I'm 25 weeks and 6 months pregnant you all get a belly picture:)
And a list of what else is changing besides my growing belly..

I MUST sleep with a body pillow every night and sleeping on my side is getting old, fast.

I have aquired the "pregnancy line" all the way down my belly.

My bellybutton is definatly on its way to becoming an outty each day.

He rolls, kicks, stretches, gets the hiccups and I'm also determined he swims in there, well that's what it feels like at least:)

My hair is growing rapidly!

The name game is out the window for now, we're determined not to name him or talk about it until he's here.

I love how my body and life is changing, it's amazing! I can't wait to meet him and see what and who he looks like, that's the part I'm most anxious about:)


He's around 13 inches and a 1 1/2 pounds this week, space already looks tight in there.



13 comments:

Nessa said...

Geez krys! You are such a cute prego lady!!!!!! 6 months already?? He will be here in no time!

Chelsie and Jon said...

Krys, Looks like you had a wonderful V-Day! You look so cute pregnant! Deffinilty a hot mama!!!

Christensen's said...

Aw the side sleeping is the WORST as you get bigger! You're belly is so cute!! I love it.

Kristin Morris said...

Its so fun that we're at the same stage!! You look awesome!!!

The Spradlin Family said...

You look adorable! I'm so glad you're enjoying the pregnancy. I always loved being pregnant. I slept with one of those u-shaped pillows throughout my pregnancy-it was so comfortable. I hope we get to see you before you have him!!

The Spradlin Family said...

I can't believe I forgot to comment on the painting. Did Johny 5 do that? It's amazing!!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

That pic of Duke is amazing! Have you seen Dear John yet?? We need to go! I also want to see V-day!!

Alli said...

Your V-day sounds great, and that picture Jon painted is AMAZING! You look so great Krys, it's going by so fast too! I can remember all those prego things you listed and feel your pain! I still have a slight "pregnancy line" mark on my stomach...blah! Hang in there he will be here before you know it, I'm so excited for you!

Amy Maynard said...

Aw...Krys you look so cute!! I can't believe you're already 6 months!! Crazy!

Kara Simmons. said...

Jon is amazingly talented. I love that picture for the baby's room! So cute. And you adorable too! Love your little belly.
I had no idea your parents own dough boys! It's so good and the decor is very fun. I might of had a pumpkin bar and a cinnamon roll at the lunch I had last week.

Unknown said...

This is SO amazing Krysten! I can't wait for your little one to be here :) I miss you and don't see you enough.

RIndi said...

Just found your blog! Holy crap I'm floored by that painting! Oh my gosh! And you look sooo dang cute pregnant! My hair grew like a weed around that time too! Crazy pregnancy hormones! Gotta love em (not really).

Nate and Keshia said...

I got to your blog from Natalie's, and oh my goodness, I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congratulations! I'm really excited for you two. It is the greatest thing in the entire world.