Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day


We celebrated Valentine's on Friday with the most delicious Italian food you could ever eat..Cucina Toscana, mmmmm it was the best food I think I've ever eaten:) After dinner we headed over to Capital Theatre for my favorite ballet, Swan Lake! Jon really liked it too, such a great love story. Thanks for a fabulous, loved filled night baby:)









Me and Duke snuggle when we get home


On Sunday I made the best coffee cake ever, got a sub for our primary kids and decorated our living room for V-day for Jon when he woke up....we had some much needed husband and wife time, it was so relaxing! We visited Jon's grandpa's grave and took Duke to the dog park where he ran his little heart out...and got very dirty, which resulted in a bath when we got home:)
He enjoys the water and it's a good thing too because he looks so pretty and shiny when he's clean!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Krysten!! You look so cute pregnant! I hope you are feeling great. And umm.. I am going to have to try that Italian restaurant! I always love finding a new place to eat! :) And Duke... holy krap!! He is HUUUGGGE!!

Nessa said...

What a great valentines day! And what a cute prego lady!

Unknown said...

You guys are one of the cutest couples in the entire world! I LOVE you guys. xoxo