Monday, March 8, 2010

Baby baby baby...

27 weeks=almost 7 months=3rd trimester...finally!! I really do love being pregnant, even through all the aches and pains, but I can't wait to see him...and name him?? We've been working on the baby room and all we have left to do is paint:) After paint we can finally put all the furniture in the room and all the clothes he already has in the drawers. He has lots already and I justify myself by knowing everything we've bought so far has been on sale....could you pass up 3 outfits from Macys at 3 dollars a piece???

The bottom half and shelves will be white and the top half a tan/gry color




Can't wait for you to all see the finished product!!

6 comments:

Taylor, Jeniece, Baby Kayana said...

Oh how fun! I'm so excited to your cute little boy! His room is going to be so cool!

Kristin Morris said...

Cute! You look so good- of course. Way better than me...I think I'm done with pictures of myself this pregnancy! ...who did all the wood work in the room? It looks so good.

The Lyon Den said...

You are looking fabulous!
Nice work on the room. You guys are more ambitious than Nate and I were. The only thing we put together was the crib and the dressers. (And be sure to put the crib together in the bedroom.) We made the mistake of putting Sophie's up in the living room and we couldn't get it back in her room. Awesome!
Hope all is well. Can't wait to see that baby.

Carlye & Jacob said...

You look so cute, belly and all! :) I'm just realizing your baby counter is under 100 days, so jealous!! How fun is that... ! The room is adorable!

Jaci said...

hey ok, its 1524 West Kodiak Creek Court, South Jordan utah 84095! :) i'm excited to see you and your cute little belly! So fun!

Poise'n Ivory said...

It is coming along so well! I love it!!! I can't wait to see it finished. Jon said he is painting tomorrow. Do you guys want us to come over? We could bring take out and just paint our little hearts out. For real, let me know if you guys want the help!