Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What we've been up to...

Wow, haven't pics in awhile..sorry!! Well we...
went to the new Temple walk through

......I took Jon to the Incubus concert for his birthday

.....we went to a Bee's game..and ate yummy Chicago dogs:)



...we went to This is the Place State Park with Duke

......Took a weekend trip to Las Vegas with my family for fun!



....went to the State Fair with the Olson's and Kenz


...we ate funnel cakes and saw Boys to Men in concert


.....we've been painting..





.....went pumpkin hunting

....attended the annual Masquerade Ball



.....had a fabulous time at the family Halloween party

....carved pumpkins...and made gross faces, he hehehe

... and finally we participated in the Ward Trunk or Treat


Halloween night pictures to come!!


4 comments:

Christensen's said...

You guys are so cute! Always doing fun stuff! And Jon looks freaking awesome on Halloween!

The Spradlin Family said...

Krysten, I absolutely LOVE your fire place!!!! You did an amazing job painting it! And I love the color of your kitchen too!

PS-Have you come up with any fun places we can stop on our trip to Arkansas yet? :)

Nessa said...

how fun!! We almost went to that masquerade! Maybe next year... I LOVE how you painted around your fireplace!! You will have to fill me in on your secrets!!!

Anonymous said...

I have been long anticipating this post! Yes the painting is amazing! You always inspire me with new ideas... now only if I had a place to decorate! dang it. Thanks for din din last night! We can alway count on the Olson grocery store. =) Seriously, we feel like the biggest mooches.