Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Ode to Jonathan


Jon, you've been a saint the last few weeks while I've been sick; you really know how to take care of your sick wife! So I let me tell you all the reasons why I'm so in love with you and maybe this will make up for all the things you've been doing for me:)


1) You were my first and only true love



2) You know me better than I know myself and know how to keep me in line:)


3) I love that you wake up with Duke every night and pick up his poo poo


4) I love that I always tell you I'm going to send you to a life-lesson class and you agree


5) I love that you make me laugh everyday of our lives together


6) I love how good you take care of me when I'm sick, you'll be a great daddy:)

7) I love that you hold the Preisthood and have used it many times on me as well as other family


8) I love how you get on my case about the toothpaste container being gross after I use it.......and I love losing track of how many times a day you brush your teeth:)


9)I love your bargain shopping


10) I can't leave out the fact that I kinda like your long locks still



11) I love being your highschool sweetheart!


12) I love that you took me to the Temple to be sealed to you


13) I love that the last thing I hear every night is "Good night, love you babe"


14) I think it's kinda weird that you smell your socks everytime you take them off..is that a boy thing?

15) But most of all...I love that your the father of our baby growing inside me and I can't wait to experience that chapter of our lives together!

6 comments:

Nessa said...

aw so cute!!!

Kristin Morris said...

Fantastic- Craig smells his socks too. definitely a guy thing.

Anonymous said...

Jon is a stud.

Jessica Fronce said...

That was such a sweet post! :) Jon is a sweetheart and I am happy for you both!

Travis and Addie Ohrn said...

what a beautiful tribute! I'm sorry you've been so sick! Hopefully it will all get better soon!

Simon Conley said...

I eenjoyed reading this