Sunday, May 17, 2009

Our new puppy!!!

Me and Jon are thrilled because we can finally get a puppy and we have both loved Great Danes for so long...so that's what we got!! After researching them on the internet and after much debating we were SOLD! We got a black male and we will call him Duke; however, he won't be ready until June 20th:( At least we have time to get him the things he needs beofre we pick him up!

Here he is...I know he's fantastic huh??
Here is the papa and he's only a 1 1/2 and just massive but the biggest sweetheart ever!!




9 comments:

The Spradlin Family said...

Your new puppy is ADORABLE!!!! My kids would love him-they beg me all the time for a puppy. But since we already have a huge, hairy golden retriever, and about 20 longhorns (cows, yes that's right, cows) I think we have enough animals for now. But maybe we could come visit your puppy.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys! Puppies are the best. Your great dane is going to be such a cute puppy. Good Luck! Miss you guys!

Jamie and Lauren said...

He is cute! He is going to be huge though! Hope you guys are doing well!

Jessica Fronce said...

Our puppies need to be friends! Congrats on the new addition, he is adorable! Let me know if you need any puppy training advice. :)

BRYCE said...

TANK could eat him.......easy

Amy Maynard said...

HEY!! I know I was sad that you were gone. How was your trip??

I'm glad you like the pictures, I think they turned out cute!! Ha ha yeah it wasn't windy at all!

Amy Maynard said...

Well hello there Mrs. Olson!!

So guess what!? I am staying in SO JO ALL next week!!! YAY!! We should totally go to lunch or something, I still need to take you out for your B-Day!!

Jess said...

I have got to see him, he is so stinking cute! Tessa would love him. Lets get together soon! Thanks for coming today!

Kara Simmons. said...

That's so exciting! Your puppy is adorable! Be sure to post lots of pictures when you finally get him. Puppies are so much fun but so much work! Ha! But it's worth it and they seriously feel like a child you will love your dog so much.