Sunday, May 17, 2009

Craft night with Natalie...

First I have to say thanks to Miss Erin for the great idea on these letters, they are so fun and easy...time consuming but easy!! Me and Nat spent a Saturday night mod podging, painting and sanding our block letters while our husbands watched t.v. and played videogames and claimed they were bored..bwahahahah!



I decided to use these cute cutouts instead of the letter O in our name, aren't they adorable??
There's a hat for the 4th and 24th, a flower, a ladybug and a sun!
Hopefully later I'll be able to get all the other cute holiday cutouts they have:)



7 comments:

Amy Maynard said...

Krys!

Hello these are ADORABLE!! teach me how!! I need something to do during the day!! Where did you get the letters...I LOVE the holiday switchouts for the letter "o". how fun is this!! Darling my dear.

Daniel*Erin*Levi*Lucas said...

Oh you are welcome! they are so dang cute! And arent they fun?!? They are so cute! Im glad you did them!

Nessa said...

How cute!! you are on an updating spree!! Boys and their stupid video games. haha Good to see you guys last nighT!

Carlye & Jacob said...

They turned out so cute! I would like to say that Erin stole this idea from me, there is no way im letting her take all the credit! haha jk! I did the same inserts in mine as well..! I love them.... yours turned out adorable!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Yay for crafts! I will post my pics soon!

Christensen's said...

These are so cute I can't even stand it! We have been saying that we were going to do a craft night forever so you guys will have to join us and we will do one big one soon!

Linnea said...

Those are so cute. And I love the different shapes to be the "o". Very creative!