Monday, April 13, 2009

Oh Goodness...

Wow, a lot has happened since I last blogged! Me and my friend Chelsie had a Bridal Shower for my Bestie Amy Hansen (I did the yummy desserts and I'm not gonna lie they were delicious...oh I love baking), then her wonderful wedding was on April 8th at the Draper Temple and Heritage Gardens, we went to a hockey game with third row seats:), went to the Draper Dedication..AMAZING, and lastly Easter and all its festivities:)


The Family after a delic brunch!
Jon looks hotttt

Me and the neices Jenna and McKenzie



Egg hunting at my parent's house



My Easter basket from the bunny:)


Amy, me and Chels-we were both bridesmaids.

At the reception

Bride and Groom leaving

Flower toss!
Cake cutting, her colors were bright orange and pink...so cute!



Before the luncheon

The beautiful couple, the sealing was so great! I cried my eyes out, it's just something about the temple that gets me every time! I got to go to her endowments too, I'm so proud of you Amy!!

I love ger dress!!

Hockey....they lost, boo!



This is the apron I had made for Amy Lou and I also got her some fun lingerie (not pictured, sorry;)


The fun decorations at the shower!!

I'm a proud baker....




The End.....

6 comments:

Alli said...

Look at you miss beautiful crafty woman! Looks like you guys have been busy, cute pics! Hope you had a great Easter!

Anonymous said...

Krysten, you are so gorgeous and talented. I can't believe you really baked those deserts!? They are making me hungry... mmmmmm. Oh an tell Jon I have his stinky contacts =)

Ted and Breauna Housel said...

How cute!!!! Everything looks so fun!

Nessa said...

how fun! Amy looked so beautiful!! Where did you guys have her shower at?? Love the cupcakes. :)

Gma Day said...

Thanks for the apron business Krysten! It is fun to see the pictures of her in it. She looks darling in it and you look as beautiful as ever in yours! Looks like the shower was a smashing success!
Kari

Jonathan and Krysten Olson said...

Kari, hopefully you get this I tried looking at your blog but it's only opened to invited readers?? My email is krysn11@hotmail.com, please add me!!