Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lots on my Mind...

...and I get stressed out when this happens, here's what's on my mind.

Why is my maternity deductable $5000.00??...Why?...not prego, just thinking ahead, I do this a lot.
Why am I so unmotivated to go to school this semester, I wanna sleep in everyday.
I hate money.
Why won't that dang dog that lives by us not bark at all hours of the night?
Why am I obsessed with Dexter and can't stop watching Season 2 on DVD, therefore not doing homework...wait, I know that answer, Jessica and Bryan Rodgers:)
Will I have enough money to go on our trip?

I just need to go home and see my husband's happy face cause he always makes everything better!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel you my friend! Hey at least you are enrolled and going to school this semester. I have got to get it together and kick my butt in gear or I never will. Bryce and I are a little stressed about money as well for the Cali trip. AND.... medical insuarance!? SO STRESSFUL! If it makes you feel any better I think most of us newly weds are super stressed about the same things. Let me know if you ever need to vent!
We MUST get together this weekend and play CHOO CHOO!!! ha ha sorry we pooped out last weekend.

Anonymous said...

i was seriously just in that store yesterday buying some new makeup! I wish I would have waited! Dang! Maybe I will still come swing by and buy some lip gloss or something! =) yes we do need to plan our trip... Bryce and I have to get everything figured out (work, money, etc.)