Sunday, February 15, 2009

Big Post....

My neice McKenzie has been staying been me and Jon since last Sunday and she's going home tomorrow; it's been fun having her with us staying in the extra bedroom on the blowup matress:)

I baked friendship bread, the kind that takes like ten days to bake, and it was so YUMMY!! For anyone who hasn't tried this Amish bread you are missing out...you have to wait until someone passes it along to you though.


Congrats Julian and Kim!!
So my cute husband made me and Kenz breakfast, crepes, and got us both flowers for Valentine's Day and some other goodies....it was fantastic and we felt spoiled!




This is the puzzle that took me and Kenzie two days to finish, all the green peices were quite tricky but here is the finished product.

Valentine's dinner at Bonzai, we tried to go to Red Lobster and the wait at 4:45 was two hours...no thanks!