Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July Weekend and Other Pics:)

We had a fun filled 3 day weekend for the 4th. It's crazy to think that last year Duke was just a small puppy and we had no Charlie man, I like this year better:) We started out with the Murray parade on State Street, a bbq and swimming with friends, another bbq with the family the next day and Monday was a lazy lounge day for me and Jon!

We love our nightly walks in Murray Park

Treats from the cafe in the park..mmmmm

Fireworks at my parents house with the family Sunday night


Kenz and Duke after a long day......of eating junk
The family

Charlie man



Swimming aka laying out for the girls:)

Duke and Tank went swimming....no Duke pic, maybe next time!

Charlie also started smiling at us recently, it's so fun!! Here are a couple pics of his big smile



Charlie and me got sprayed with silly string by a boy in our primary class..little stinker

He slept the whole parade, almost 2 hours!

The fam at the parade



Bathtime for Charlie at 5 weeks, I love that I have to scrub my baby's hair:)

Floor time on his play mat with mom...oh I just love this boy!


5 comments:

Travis and Addie Ohrn said...

These are all SO adorable!! He's the cutest little boy ever!

Kara Simmons. said...

I don't think he can't get any cuter. Love the smiling pictures. Doesn't it just melt your heart? And Duke is hilariously huge.

Amy Maynard said...

Krys. Charlie is so adorable!! I love the bath picture of him, and I LOVE all his hair! Too bad my babies won't even know what hair looks like till their like 10!! haha i'm so excited for the blessing. I can't wait to see you and cute Charlie! He looks just like his mamma. :) Do you need any help with the blessing lunch? Can I bring something???

Christensen's said...

Kry he's ADORABLE!! I can't believe how big he is already! I need to see his cute little face soon.

Anonymous said...

nice bum looking forward to you being 5 and old enough for me to c-m in that, love nice tight young little boys