Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baby Shower and Art

First of all, do you think he has enough clothes yet?? That took 3 loads of laundry to wash all of it!

And enough blankets, that took another 2 loads!

My first baby shower was thrown by both grandmas at Wendy's house on Saturday the 17th, lots of family and neighbors stopped by with adorable gifts galore. It was great to see everyone! I was exhausted when I got home but wonderful Jonathan carried everything in for me from the car and helped me organize and out things away:) I already filled up his drawers and closet??




We celebrated Jenna's 17th birthday!!
The very talented Jonathan did this huge, amazing mural at a marketing company! He did an awesome job and has many more art projects lined up already, I'm so proud of him:)




3 comments:

Jamie and Lauren said...

He is going to be such a stylish baby! Cant wait to see pictures of him when he gets here. I hope you guys are doing well and you're feeling ok!

N said...

We are so excited for you guys and the new baby!!

Tell Jon we really want a piece of his artwork someday!!

Lindie said...

Don't worry you will be using all those clothes! They grow so quick, and some days go through 3 or more outfits! Can't wait to see baby "O"