Friday, December 18, 2009

Oh baby oh baby...

It's a BOY!!!! Were so excited, we went to Fetal Fotos tonight and found out were having a little boy:) I was shocked, I was 100% sure it was going to be a girl and I started crying the second the nurse told us what he was. It was the best experience ever, he was kicking and moving all around; being pregnant is definatly the best roller coaster ride of emotion I've ever been on:) I'll post some pics of the the ultrasound soon!......P.S. 4 months and 3 days today, 165 left woo woo!

2 comments:

Lindie said...

Congrats you guys! Being preggie is definitely a roller coaster ride, but the best one I have ever been on! I am so excited for you guys! Being a mom is the best thing ever!

Kara Simmons. said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. Now you can start really shopping and planning the nursery. So fun!